Personal And Professional Commitment To Victims Of Personal Injury In West Virginia
Jonathan G. Brill is an experienced trial attorney representing victims of personal injury and those injured by the negligent actions of others. Regardless of the claim, Jonathan G. Brill does not get involved unless he feels an emotional connection to the case. His personal and career commitment to injured persons is the cornerstone of his law practice and the underlying reason for his reputation for positive results, which is recognized throughout the region.
Jonathan G. Brill’s years of experience as a lawyer, proven trial skills, commitment to in-depth investigation, thorough case preparation and dedication to clients allow him to serve clients in the following personal injury practice areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Workplace accidents and construction accidents
- Slip-and-fall claims and premises liability
- Injuries sustained in criminal attacks
- Defective products injuries
- Serious injuries and wrongful death
- Insurance coverage disputes and insurance bad faith
Jonathan G. Brill takes cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you owe no money or pay any fees unless Jonathan G. Brill, PLLC, wins your case. Jonathan G. Brill, PLLC, also offers free consultation; contact us today in Romney, West Virginia.